Monday, November 9, 2009

almost hairless!

its getting cold and colder here ... yesterday i decided to cut my hair .. ya know again by my mommy ( <3 her )  something happened ( like always ) while my mommy cutting my hair .. she mistakely cutted some part too short or somthing like that ... in the end.. i need to cut them all off... wel here is how i look right now











me with my 2cm hair in this cold winter !! wel i really enjoying it .. haha its so FRESH and FREE !!
i think i gonna let it grow abit than i will stay like this >_<


hahahhaha


thankss mommy !!

3 comments:

  1. looks good on you... maar lijkt me echt super koud :X (coole outfit btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha TY TY JEN JEN <3 !!

    ik heb nog 1 jas hoor :P moet een dikere jas hebben heheh dan is nie koud la .. !! nog MUTS KOPEN !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoee... jimmmy XP... nice pica's.... Like the gay/punk style hehehhe!! je gaat wel vaak naar die shoppie he om foto's te maken

    ReplyDelete