Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The DIY Jeans set ..

2010 02 10 Snow  Cold
After like couple days of working .. yesterday i bought all my Goodies.
This morning i finally finished my Jeans Bag and my Jeans jack !

It was a Guess Jeans from like 2003 or so .. it doesnt fit me any more. But its still looking really nice. Another day i saw a youtube Vid about how to make a Jeans Bag. So i plan to make my own one. Its all Sewed by my own bare hand >_< ' well i really like how i came out ! hoop u like it too !



This is a Energie Jeans jacket. after i amde the bag i got some fabric left from the Shirt i cutted for the bag. so i plan to do some adding on the jacket.  here's how it is now !

it looks great together.



This is what i wear today 2010 02 10
Scarf - H&M
Shirt - H&M
Jeans Jacket - Energie ( DIY )
Jeans - Energie ( DIY )
Belt - Energie
Shoe - Converse Allstar babyblue

after dress up. gonan go out and eat with my friends and celebrate Raymond's b-day !

No comments:

Post a Comment