Thursday, March 4, 2010

Milla Jovovich & the most beautiful Wednesday Part 2

After lunch ..

Walked in to Bijenkorf .. Saw a poster of Milla Jovovich  ( mee-luh yo-vo-vitch ) with a Tommy Hilfiger bag ( its a limited edition bag of Tommy Hilfiger & Milla is supporting it for the Breast Health International ) and she will be signing in the 1st floor of Bijenkorf .. ( Milla is the ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger's initiative to support Breast Health International ) ..We totally got excited XD & respecting her for doing that !  So we all walked up stood inline and w8 for Milla J and show some support.. there was abit delay  Milla doesnt feel quite wel as i heard .. ( wish her get better soon !! wish u the best Milla )  XD


We all took 1 of this cards . Milla looks great XD!




B & Soyie in line .. too bad B must go to work....

I shooting some while waiting :P


I was hard for me to take pics there :P
but some how i managed some pics of this pretty model.
She Wears a beautiful t-Shirt with Milla J on it XD
Which i hoop we all gonna get later with Milla Signed hahah




Was Really alot of people stood before me in line ..  :P and i was one of the smallest guy there so I JUMP and took this pic :P


after a while .... 

There she arrives ...



Even she feels not that well ( cause of the weather i think , but again who can stand the DUTCH weather )
she 's got a super great smile on her and she looks also great !



Another close up of Milla J  ..look at those eyes ( most beautiful eyes there is )
( Pictures  by Michael Yong )


Finally its my turn to meet the one and the only ALICE ( Milla J )


HIHIHI .. dint know that this day ever will come but she's right infront of me right now !!
( as u all know im SCARE .. i mean REALLY SCARE of HORROr movies , i never watch them :P hahaha but Resident Evil ... i saw  it more than 20 times >_<""  yesterday again after i meet Milla J .. back to the story )

so i walked on that .. erm " STAGE ?? " i mean where Milla J sitting and signs .. 



She LIKED MY BAG !!!!!! (  she asked if i can make 1 for her OMG OMG OMG .... im so gonna send her 1 of this baby's !!! THANK YOU ALOT MILLA J for liking my bag !! )
Now i know more and 4 sure i will walk this DIY way ! i mean i will DIY more :P hahaha ( SRY for that poor English )

so i asked her if she might or can sign on my bag too XD ( The security said already before i walk on . that she only sign on the t-Shirts that we gets .. nothing ealse .. but she was sooooo Kind so i thought i give a shot :P i kindly asked and she 's VERY VERY kind and she Signed  for me .. alot of JEALOUS eyes were looking at me mwhahhahaha !! & im super happy with it XD )

My cards were in my bag i mean in the POCKET :P so was not that easy to sign .. she pulled out .. and she asked what's that ... i almost dont dare to say .. i :"  errmm those are my card :P , i took those pics and print them out :P "


OMG she is looking at my Cards XD

She Liked them too she actually took alook XD omg can u believe this ?? hahaha and the happiest thing that happened was .. SHE TOOK 1 of my cards and said i will contact u !! omg !!


 



( Thankss JNF for Holding my Camera and take the pic :P )
 i was totolly TOOO away TOO much Overexcited ( im still excited :P )  :P



Here's a pic Me and Mill J XD i so happy she got a super great smile too XD


Wow ... than i shaked her hand and stepped down
( that was like 1 of the time of the most excited moment of my life )

i fast Grap the camera over and do my job :P yea .. the camera man again !! i actually enjoy it behind  the camera .. ( but this time i take Michael's 50D .. and his speedlight , my d80 and my crappy lens has no speedlight .. aight gonna work so well in THIS EXCITED MOMent ! )

so NEXT



Michael Walked up



Michael with Milla J


Milla J  signing on a T-shirt and we all getting 1 XD


Zhi with Milla J




Milla Signing for Soyie
Milla also said :" Oh Soyie .. what a beautiful name XD !""



Zhi , Soyie & Milla J



Ray walked up .. ( God he's already TAll now he almost blocked the Whole stage :P )



Raymond with Milla J !

after all the sgning of our Crew ..

We say good bye to the KIND , very very Kind Milla J.
( we wanted actually to stay abit more .. but there were many others want to have a moment too XD )


On  our way back ..


Raymond cant w8 hahah took a pic with  his iphone XD


Than we had diner at Wing Kee ...
( i want the pics so BAD that i asked Mic come with my to my house and  give me the pictures first than he goes home ,, THanks again michael !! for doing that for me ! )

i was at home it was late but im too excited with all the things that happened the day ..
i pulled out the t-shirt and tryed on :P ahaha it fits me great !!



fits me great !




LA LA LA LA ...

Thank you so much Milla J !
( Hoop will meet u some day again , and we can talk again XD )



All the pics of that Fabulous Wednesday

* Click Click *

No comments:

Post a Comment