Monday, January 18, 2010

a beautiful day with JEN JEN

Today Jen Jen came to my house , i show her my closet wel more like my clothes :P hahah all my GOODIES .. she gonna make me a video mwhahahha nice nice ,,
( for this i specially cleaned it up , i mean i sorted the clothes together .. the shoe's etc .. )



( some how it looks normal to me >_< BEFORE )


this is how my  room looks like after its done :P quite nice huh ?


Looks not bad !!


after that we went out to amsterdam .. we watched movie ( sherlock holme ) we diner together .. and i walked her to her bus !! wel a simple but super nice day !! hohohoho hoop see jen jen soon again !!




































2 comments:

  1. Wow your room transformation is impressive. YOu must feel like you have a space now to enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhe wel yea ... after the "TRANSFORMATION "it looks alot better and alot more room , and its CLEAR ... hahaha thankss JENJEN for the visit :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete