Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010


2009 12 31 - Cold  Snow Firework New Years EVE
Its New Years EVE tonight. 2009 was just another crazy year. To be honest it has been quite fun. I traveled alot this year, meet alot people, not worked alot, spended aloooooot of money.
Now the years over. Im just back at where i started, but just a year older >_<.
The year just pass by. There is alot to do in 2010. The coming year.
I hoop i can start my Photography Lessen, save up some money for my MARK2, buy my self a car >_<'', get a serieus job & much more.

Wish u all a great 2010.

cheers
Jim

Here some pics i took at the last day of 2009 and the first day of 2010..



Oh yea . i stayed home with my parents at new years eve.. well i've been out for the whole year and its newyears eve. i think i should show some love to my parents. Really enjoyed daddy's cooking XD
After diner i took some walking arround my neighbourhood. Alot of kids were playing fire works & having fun. The later it gets the dangerous it goes. After 0.00 the countdown has been done . My neibor turned in to a firework " WARZONE " the kids starting to throw fireworks to eachother. i saw the danger coming. That's also the time i return to my house and enjoyed some tea with my parents. Well the night turn out great!



Here goes the fireworks

















Alot of kids lighting up some fire works





fireworks


Who said fire work only for kids ??
My Neighbor Frank seems to enjoy it alot














The Blue Moon





Its snowing again!


again happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment